I don’t know why, but I really like photo essay. I’m pretending spring is just around the corner, although we bought these on a cold Valentine’s Day… The winter seems endless and I’m not complaining regardless of the weather, but let’s face it. I cannot wait for warmer days, picnics at Parc Laurier, and to ride my bicycle and feel the sun on my bare skin… These flowers will do for now.
Onto one of my favourite websites, The Minimalists, I stumbled upon a thoughtful list of 10 rules for a good life, which I am trying to apply.
Too good not to share, so here it is.
10 rules for a good life
1. Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
2. Never trouble another for what you can do yourself.
3. Never spend your money before you have it.
4. Never buy what you do not want because it is cheap; it will never be dear to you.
5. Pride costs us more than hunger, thirst, and cold.
6. Never repent of having eaten too little.
7. Nothing is troublesome that we do willingly.
8. Don’t let the evils that have never happened cost you pain.
9. Always take things by their smooth handle.
10. When angry, count to 10 before you speak; if very angry, count to 100.
Happy Thursday! x
Le Jardin de Monet | 4415, St. Laurent blvd