For the second part of my shooting with Larose Paris hats, I asked my roommate – Marianne – to be the model. Fortunately she said yes! It was fun doing a portrait photo shoot outdoors (since I’m so drawn towards still life) and I definitely want to do more of these in the future.
Thanks M, you’re a babe. x
p.s. yes, I’m totally aware of the dress (2nd and 4th photos) and it’s bothering me.
To embrace the warmest season that’s upon us since yesterday, I made a summer to-do list to keep me motivated. What’s yours?
1. Find a film camera
2. Go to Dinette Triple Crown and have a picnic in the park
3. Go outdoors and explore unknown neighbourhoods by bike
4. Plan a pizza + movie night with my roommates
5. Spend a day without Internet and read books all day (that’s a real challenge)
6. Give a shot to yoga
7. Clean my metabolism and to not eat refined sugar for a week (ugh)
8. Go to the Jardin botanique by bike to snap some beauties with my camera
9. Plan a pedicure in a beauty spa to pamper my neglected feet
10. Clean my wardrobe and do a huge yard sale in my neighbourhood
Oh, am I the only one who can not stop listening to Seoul? I’m addicted.