Whew! Finally glad I’m sharing this series of photos. A few months back, I had the opportunity to assist Micheal Beaulieu on my first wedding photo shoot and I was thrilled. I focused on shooting details – the venue, décor, flowers, setting – as well as shooting guests. Chryssi and Romain were such a sweet couple! The venue was on Île Sainte-Hélène and I loved the little details – I couldn’t get over how pretty were the bouquets of flowers, the wooden tables and dinnerware. Michael insisted that I shoot in square format during Chryssi and Romain’s wedding and I love it, it’s a lot of fun! I’ll do more of that in the future. I had a blast helping photograph the wedding and I’m really happy with the result. Hopefully more opportunities will come soon.
Photographs and editing by me.
To see more of Micheal’s work and the wedding, click here.
For the second part of my shooting with Larose Paris hats, I asked my roommate – Marianne – to be the model. Fortunately she said yes! It was fun doing a portrait photo shoot outdoors (since I’m so drawn towards still life) and I definitely want to do more of these in the future.
Thanks M, you’re a babe. x
p.s. yes, I’m totally aware of the dress (2nd and 4th photos) and it’s bothering me.
To embrace the warmest season that’s upon us since yesterday, I made a summer to-do list to keep me motivated. What’s yours?
1. Find a film camera
2. Go to Dinette Triple Crown and have a picnic in the park
3. Go outdoors and explore unknown neighbourhoods by bike
4. Plan a pizza + movie night with my roommates
5. Spend a day without Internet and read books all day (that’s a real challenge)
6. Give a shot to yoga
7. Clean my metabolism and to not eat refined sugar for a week (ugh)
8. Go to the Jardin botanique by bike to snap some beauties with my camera
9. Plan a pedicure in a beauty spa to pamper my neglected feet
10. Clean my wardrobe and do a huge yard sale in my neighbourhood
Oh, am I the only one who can not stop listening to Seoul? I’m addicted.
Photo essay I: Annie
Mount Royal, Montreal
Model: Annie (sis)
Dress: Zara (old) Continue Reading…